In addition to understanding the benefits and nuances of various delivery methods, a producer must be prepared to support trainers and participants across a variety of platforms. In this session, we will explore the major providers in the marketplace and contrast key differences among them to provide the most effective production support, regardless of the technology selected by the client or trainer.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Identify the key players in the current web conferencing and web learning marketplace
- Contrast the categories of software used in web conferencing, learning management systems (LMS), and webinar providers
- Identify commonalities and key service feature difference among each of the major providers
- Develop quick online assessments to test content on each platform
- Discuss adaptions and alternatives for features used on one platform that aren’t available for use on another platform