All too often, a webinar leads to a one-way event with the speaker addressing the audience and limited audience interaction. It doesn’t have to be this way. A webinar can be just as interactive as a face-to-face session; you just have to know how to carry it out.
Conducting webinars requires a different set of skills than classroom training. Webinars can be a highly interactive session where participants interact with each other using a web-conferencing tool and a phone. This session will take you through an approach that will help you be as brilliant online as you are in class.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Discuss the characteristics of an effective facilitator
- Determine the role of a producer
- Describe how to work with synchronous participants
- Describe how to use web conference tools to promote interactivity
- Clarify how to use language to promote engagement