According to the Gartner Group, 50% of virtual teams fail due to a lack of understanding of how to work virtually. The majority of virtual teams will suffer some form of performance failure.
What’s required is a new set of skills to:
- build trust and credibility,
- bolster resilience,
- and, to work collaboratively.
Getting this right is integral to building for success now, and in the future.
Having a high-performance workforce that can successfully lead, manage, and/or work in a virtual environment will impact your organization’s performance. Cost savings, higher morale, enhanced productivity, and better job satisfaction – any one of these can positively impact your bottom line.
In this session, your participants will benefit from:
- Learning how to build trust and connection for effective virtual team interaction;
- Practicing communication skills to enhance collaboration and build resilience;
- Learning to spot common virtual team-work issues, and brainstorm solutions to them.
Boost your organization’s virtual teamwork abilities by giving them the know-how and skills to navigate the unique challenges that virtual teams face.