In this course, participants will learn:
- How to create and sustain, strong and lasting linkages for strong, productive virtual team performance
- Need-to-know differences between how introverts and extroverts handle working remotely
- Ways to engage and bolster your teams for enhanced resilience
- Go-to methods to get remote teams on track when falling behind on their goals
- To rethink and reframe how to do business in a virtual environment
Through facilitated online instruction, individual reflection and group discussions, participants learn, internalize and act on key learnings. This powerful combination of activities helps team members strengthen their capabilities, adjust their mindset, and come away with essential know-how for effective virtual teamwork.
Whether working virtually is temporary, or is the new norm for the longer term, these are valuable skills to have for your organization.