The key to any successful project, large or small, is effectively working as a Team. Microsoft Teams provides you with all the tools you need to solve problems, meet objectives and achieve your goals.
With TEAMS you can:
- Communicate via group chat,
- manage your team with online meetings, calls and web conferencing,
- share important information in a private location
- And work seamlessly with MS office apps that integrate into TEAMS
At the end of the session the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to Setup TEAMS
- Describe how to schedule team meetings
- Explain how to organize Teams
- Demonstrate how to conduct video meetings
- Describe how to add and share files with teams
- Discuss how to schedule a meeting and invite attendees
- Describe how to create and add users
- Use apps, bots, and connectors to add extra functionality
- Discuss how to search, manage your settings and customize TEAMS
- Identify how to work with the Mobile App’s
Who Should Attend?
This recorded session will benefit virtual team leaders and team members who need to collaborate from a distance be more effective.
Communicate more effectively
Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
Work better together
Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Customize your workspace
Add in your favorite Microsoft apps and third-party services to keep the business moving forward.
Keep your team secure
Get end-to-end security, administrative control, and compliance—all powered by Office 365.