In this session, participants will develop an understanding of the role the Producer plays in a training session, supporting both the facilitator and the participants to maximize the learning.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Define the role of the producer before, during and after the session
- Delineate the responsibilities of the producer from the facilitator
- Discuss the challenges of supporting multiple trainers in a single session
- Identify four ways in which producers enhance the learning experience
- Discuss and demonstrate proper meeting etiquette among the presentation team and participants
- Demonstrate methods to manage the meeting pace