All too often the online learning experience leaves the participants feeling frustrated and demotivated to learn. Online learning can be equally, if not more effective than face-to-face learning. This interactive session will demonstrate and teach the learners how to have a truly positive online learning experience.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Review the advanced features of your web conferencing tool
- Describe the role of an online facilitator
- Discuss strategies to help you manage the challenges in your role as an online facilitator
- Experience using web conference tools to promote interactivity including:
- Annotation and Feedback tools
- Chat/Paired chat