All too often, a live on-line session is one-way event with the speaker addressing the audience and limited audience interaction. It doesn’t have to be this way. It can be just as interactive as a face-to-face session; you just have to know how to carry it out.
Conducting a live on-line learning session requires a different set of skills than classroom training. It can be a highly interactive session in which participants interact with each other using the tools web conferencing offers. In this session we will take you through an approach that will help you be as brilliant online as you are in class.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Review the advanced features of your web conferencing tool
- Describe the role of an online facilitator
- Discuss strategies to help you manage the challenges in your role as an online facilitator
- Experience using web conference tools to promote interactivity including:
- Annotation and Feedback tools
- Chat/Paired chat