Virtual teams must learn to work together as if they were in the same room. The balance of any great team is dependent on the interaction of different personality types. This session uses the DiSC Behavioral Profile to address four of the most common challenges that virtual teams face: motivation, conflict , connection and communication. Gaining insight into these elements can help us understand how to build stronger virtual teams and have more successful team members.
In this session you and your team will learn to increase awareness of the relationship between individual behaviour styles and the team’s performance. This is critically important in a virtual environment where creating an atmosphere of trust can be difficult to achieve.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Determine the goals of the DiSC behavioural profile
- Identify the characteristics of each behavioural style
- Describe the strengths and challenges each style brings to the team
- Develop strategies for identifying others’ styles with only virtual clues
- Identify three key questions you can use to recognize people’s styles with only virtual cues
- Develop strategies to adapt your behaviour for internal and external stakeholders