The Producer is the first line of defence when things go wrong. The Producer’s skill set and the execution of your responsibilities will greatly increase the learning outcomes. By supporting the trainers and presenters to drive engagement, learning is more interactive and more likely to stick. Learn what to do to make a great session greater and ways to troubleshoot and keep participants (and yourself) calm when things go woefully wrong on the technology front.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Discuss professional ways to manage participants who become meeting hijackers
- Demonstrate the recording function including download and distribution methods across the four major platforms (WebEx, GotoMeeting/Webinar, Adobe Connect, Skype for Business
- Identify slide screen share troubleshooting steps for the presentation team
- Identify sound and microphone troubleshooting steps for the presentation team and participants
- Develop a quick start guide template for your own use when producing a session
- Discuss what should be included in a backup plan