This interactive program will give you real world practice in delegating from a distance.
In this course participants will learn:
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Strategies for matching the right person to the right task and give him or her the right amount of authority
- The skills to plan and prepare the delegation of tasks, including the advance planning of management and oversight
- Techniques to provide effective feedback that empowers others to complete their assigned tasks
- Tactics for overcoming common limiting beliefs such as “If I can’t see my employees how do I know if they are doing their work”